HUMBOLDT began operations in 1909 manufacturing asphalt, cement and oil testing apparatus and supplies in a typical 3-flat building just north of Chicago’s Humboldt Park. The company moved to Norridge Illinois where it continued to build upon its product range becoming the premier U.S. provider of construction materials testing equipment.
The PL-2000 offers a new approach in high power, low frequency location. With 3 active frequencies, 0.5kHz, 8kHz, and 27kHz and 2 passive frequencies, 50/60Hz, as a Live Cable detection mode and both inductive and direct connection capabilities, the PL-2000 is powerful and versatile. Can trace and locate any continuous metal such as iron, steel, and copper water lines, gas lines, tracer wire by plastic pipe, telephone/TV cables, copper and aluminum wire,
conduit and power lines. Max depth 5m. Runs on 6D cell batteries-Transmitter and 6 AA batteries-Receiver.
Comes with Padded Case Transmitter, Receiver, manual and Conductive Clips. PL-2000 can also locate a power live cable without the transmitter using Passive 50/60 mode. Push button depth measurement.
LC-5000 pinpoints locations of leakage automatically by the arrival time difference between sensors.
- 6 routes simultaneous correlation can be done, and it is shown on one screen.
- 4 sensors correlation can approach a leak point in more than two ways and detection accuracy is stable.
- Use of sensors as a relay receiver makes wireless communication distance longer and avoids poor connection due to obstacles.
- Logger mode allows recorded leakage data to be correlated back in different time.
- Recorded leakage data during survey could be recalculated after resetting of pipe information.
With digital noise reduction that removes intermittent sounds like barking dogs and passing vehicles. DNR-18: the advanced digital CPU eliminates intermittent interfering noises, like passing vehicles, people talking, and pedestrian footsteps.
Traditional band-pass filters filter continuous noises, such as A/C hum, idling motors, and wind. While traditional filters are very useful, they are not able to filter out the common, intermittent noises with broad frequency ranges. DNR-18 has optional accessories for water leak "pinpointing" and water leak "surveying".
Graph the leak sound levels at 5-10 spots directly over the pipe. Let the DNR-18's amplifier pinpoint the leak's location for you instead of relying upon your hearing.