SMARTCOAT treated areas will essentially continuously self-disinfect and purify the indoor air quality itself — for the next 12 months, continuously.
1. What is Nano Technology?
2. What is the purpose of SMARTCOAT applications?
3. Are surfaces applied with SMARTCOAT able to disinfect SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus upon contact?
4. Where can SMARTCOAT be applied?
5. What is Titanium Dioxide (TiO2)?
6. Is SMARTCOAT safe? Are Nano Products safe?
7. What is the Photocatalyst process?
8. What is oxidation?
9. How does SMARTCOAT protect against bacteria and viruses?
10. Will SMARTCOAT be easily scratched out/removed from the surface once applied?
1. How much disinfectant water solution can you generate with 1kg of PECA high purified salt??
2. Can NAOCLEAN disinfectant water be consumed?
3. What is the safety procedure and containment? Fire hazardous?
4. How to store produced disinfectant water?
5. Will the disinfecting machine react with flammable compounds and redactors? Some will cause explosion due to chemical reactions.
6. What is the water PH generated by NAOCLEAN generators?
7. Does it require ventilation during usage of the machine?
8. How long can the machine operate at one go?
9. Will the disinfecting water cause any eye or skin irritation?